Tuesday, August 7, 2012

30 Day Anime Challenge - Day 8: Most Epic Scene Ever

Well now, I guess this can be considered "bad." It's been three weeks. But never fear! I will finish this challenge...even if the days aren't consecutive, there will be thirty of them! Consider it a challenge of my willpower.

[spoiler alert for the anime movie Metropolis]

The most epic scene I have witnessed in an anime so far is certainly the end of Metropolis when Tima-controlled robots began to attack the humans in the Ziggurat and, in serving his maniacally hysteria-fueled purpose of preventing robots from overtaking humans, Rock pushed a big, stereotypical red button to destroy the Ziggurat and all the robots inside (including the controller-robot, Tima) to the tune of Ray Charles' "I Can't Stop Loving You."


Tomorrow's prompt: "Saddest anime scene"

No comments:

Post a Comment